<censored address> • <censored address> • <censored telephone> • firstname.lastname@example.org • <censored account>
INFORMATION SYSTEMS Major & ENTREPRENEUR
- Pursue a career in application software development and related business IT services. In the long term, explore becoming a business technology entrepreneur.
Highlights of Education and Experience:
- Senior at Stony Brook University in an honors program. Plan to graduate one semester early.
- Founder of two startup companies which provided hardware/software services for cryptocurrency mining.
- Advanced skills in system design and computer programming, office productivity tools.
B.S. in Information Systems (in progress), Aug. 2016 – Dec. 2019.
SUNY Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY Expected graduation: Dec. 2019
Concentration: Business & economics Cumulative G.P.A: 3.41
Key courses: Computer Security, Computer Networks, Database Design, Financial/Managerial Accounting, Business Statistics
Computer Science teaching assistantship, Sep. 2018 – Present
- Tutored students on assignments, conducted exam review lectures, and supervised laboratory projects
- CompTIA 900 A+ basic certification – 2018
- Oracle Certified Java SE 7 programmer – 2015
- Backend programming: Java, Python, MySQL, PHP
- Web development: Node.js, Vue.js, HTML, Bootstrap
- Office productivity: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Diagramming tools
Coinfarm Ventures L.L.C.: Founder, designer and front-end programmer, Jun. 2018 – Present
- Developing a hardware device for blockchain server farms, with the intent to market and sell it.
- Currently developing a full-stack application utilizing realtime, distributed data with a partner. Planned product release date: Q3 2019
Cryptogold Mining (QR Ventures LLC.), Founder, business partner, Dec. 2017 – Jun. 2018
- Established a blockchain data server farm after raising $100k of investment. Leased a warehouse, installed electric/computer equipment, and maintained specialized graphics software & hardware.